Monday, November 19, 2012

Dec 25th 2011

That is awesome! I dont have much time to write today especially since it is Christmas night, but i did get a calling card and will be calling in the morning to see how things are going with yall! I hope that you had a wonderful christmas today which was very bright and sunny haha NO snow before i leave! Today we got the chance to hear from elder Bednar and it was a FANTASTIC talk! Talk about wow. It was very point blank and touched very deep on things. I think everyone should want to be a better person after hearing it. Anyways, I hope that you have a great time in Cedar City and have a safe drive and good time with the family. Send my love for the last day here in the CCM! Havent even started packing so i should probably do that.. Thank you for the presents, and thank you for the card. I would like to send something when i get to Mexico to everyone. We will see how soon that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment